Marketing Account Executive/Manager. £20,000 to £30,000
We are looking for a Marketing Account Executive/Manager to join our small, friendly team based in Otley, West Yorkshire!
Beyond is a small Marketing Company situated within a large converted Mill building. With plenty of free car parking, a very pleasant open plan office and a relaxed working environment.
We have a small, very stable client base, which we are currently growing, and we now need a Marketing Account Executive or Marketing Account Manager to join our small but very busy team. We believe that personality and attitude is the key to success, so the right person is just as important to us as the right skills.
We combine all aspects of marketing to create opportunities and solutions for our Clients – we are their first and last port of call and so the work is varied, challenging and varied.
We are looking for someone with relevant education, qualifications and potential, or someone with several years’ experience in a similar role in a Marketing/Advertising Agency environment – hence the salary range.
The person we are looking for should:
· Be creative.
· Have the ability to write engaging and sharable content for blog posts on a wide range of subjects including kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, cars and car related subjects (and many more as other clients come on board!).
· Have a good understanding of all Social Media platforms and how they can be used to create interest in a client’s products/services.
· Have an appreciation of how all aspects of the marketing mix come together to complement each other.
· Be able to contribute to the needs of a small team but also work independently and to a high standard unsupervised.
· Be able to learn new skills quickly and be willing to do so.
· Be outgoing and confident and happy to deal directly with Clients.
· Be able to offer skills, which compliment and expand our current offering.
· Strong writing skills
· Excellent communication skills
· The ability to research a wide range of subjects independently
· A good understanding of Social Media/Blog Posts
· Good attention to detail
· Willingness to learn
· Great planning and organisation
· Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop basics
· Understanding/Knowledge of WordPress
· Experience of Facebook PPC
· Experience of Google PPC
· Knowledge of Google Analytics
· Experience of Booking Media
· SEO knowledge/experience
· New Business Generation
Previous applicants need not apply and strictly no agencies.
If you are interested, please send us an email with your C.V. and a covering letter introducing yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.